Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.equal.com
- Makes: 10 (½ cup) servings
- 1 quart 2% milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Equal™ Spoonful®
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- may substitute 27 packets Equal™ sweetener
- Heat milk just to boiling in medium saucepan.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs, Equal™, vanilla and salt in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in hot milk.
- Pour mixture into ten 6-ounce custard cups or 1½ quart glass casserole.
- Place custard cups or casserole in roasting pan; add 1 inch of hot water into roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325°F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until sharp knife inserted halfway between center and edge of custard comes out clean.
- Remove custard cups or casserole from roasting pan; cool on wire rack.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate several hours or until well chilled.
- Serve garnished with sliced fresh fruit and mint, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 90 cal. | 7 g pro. | 5 g carb. | 5 g fat | 135 mg chol. | 124 mg sodium