Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 pound chicken breast; boneless and skinned
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons leaf tarragon; dried
- 2 teaspoons leaf basil; dried
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Trim any fat from chicken breast and pound lightly between two sheets of waxed paper to flatten.
- Coat with olive oil and place in a baking dish.
- Add wine, lemon juice, herbs and pepper flakes, turning chicken to coat both sides.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 177 | Cholesterol 72 mg | Carbohydrates 1g | Protein 27g | Sodium 68 mg | Fat 5g
- Food exchange: 4 low/fat
- Weight Watcher Points: 4 Points (Weight Watcher Points calculated using a Weight Watcher Calculator.)