Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 pound chicken breast; boneless and skinned
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons leaf tarragon; dried
- 2 teaspoons leaf basil; dried
- ½ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Trim any fat from chicken breast and pound lightly between two sheets of waxed paper to flatten.
- Coat with olive oil and place in a baking dish.
- Add wine, lemon juice, herbs and pepper flakes, turning chicken to coat both sides.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 177 | Cholesterol 72 mg | Carbohydrates 1g | Protein 27g | Sodium 68 mg | Fat 5g
- Food exchange: 4 low/fat
- Weight Watcher Points: 4 Points (Weight Watcher Points calculated using a Weight Watcher Calculator.)