Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray foil well with cooking spray.
- Wash sweet potatoes, and slice lengthwise into sticks.
- In a large bowl, mix oil and paprika or cinnamon.
- Add potato sticks and stir to coat.
- Place sweet potatoes on prepared baking sheet and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Sweet Potatoes, Fresh by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe