Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potato or kau kau
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely sliced onions
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- After mashing the cooked sweet potato, mix in the butter, Onion, milk, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Beat them separately.
- Fold the egg yolks into the mashed Potato followed by the egg whites.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Brush the top with butter and bake in the oven with the dish placed in a pan of water for 35 to 40 minutes at 160°C.