- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Combine oil, salt, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, thyme, Szechuan and black pepper, and allspice in shallow 9" x 13" baking dish, and mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in marinade and turn over several times.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minute in fridge.
- Bake chicken skin side down for 20 minutes, then turn chicken pieces over and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Check to see if it's thoroughly cooked through.
- If not, cook till done.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.