Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scoop out pulp of zucchini halves.
- Heat pulp, onion, sauce and spices in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Add matzo meal to mixture and mix well.
- Restuff zucchini with mixture.
- Place in a baking dish with a little water on bottom.
- Bake at 450 °F for 30 minutes until zucchini shells are soft.