Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets (½ inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place fish in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving Size: 1 Fillet.
- per serving: calories 195
- fat 6.6g (sat l 4g) | protein 30.9g | carbohydrate 0.8g | fiber 0.0g | cholesterol 143 mg | sodium 274 mg
- exchanges: 4 very lean meat, ½ fat