Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets (½ inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place fish in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving Size: 1 Fillet.
- per serving: calories 195
- fat 6.6g (sat l 4g) | protein 30.9g | carbohydrate 0.8g | fiber 0.0g | cholesterol 143 mg | sodium 274 mg
- exchanges: 4 very lean meat, ½ fat