- 4 small Genuine California avocados, peeled
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 6 8-ounce) Snapper fillets
- ½ Cup finely chopped pistachios or almonds
- ½ Cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp ground red pepper
- Citrus Sauce
Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Brush mixture over fillets.
Stir together pistachios and next 3 ingredients
Dredge fillets in mixture
Place on a lightly greased 15x10 inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Dice remaining 3 avocados and stir into Citrus Sauce.
Pour over fillets and serve immediately.