- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, picked free of any broken shells
- 1 (4-ounce) can medium shrimp
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup buttered cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a medium casserole dish or medium
glass baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, and celery.
- Add the crabmeat and shrimp, and then the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, tossing gently with a plastic spatula to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle crumbs over top.
- Bake until a golden brown crust develops, about 30 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
- SF&SC Y-Group
- Paula Deen