Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 large, cleaned shrimp
- 4 tbsp. lime or lemon juice
- ½ cup butter
- 9 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. paprika
- hot sauce, optional
- Butterfly shrimp only and do not cut all the way. Spread and flatten.
- Place shrimps in individual baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with a portion of lemon juice.
- Combine butter, 5 tbsp. parsley, and garlic in a fresh, large bowl.
- Place some of the mixture on each shrimp.
- Combine crumbs, the remaining parsley, and paprika and place some on each shrimp. Bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Drizzle with the hot sauce, if desired.