Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 large cleaned shrimp
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. paprika
- hot sauce, optional
- Butterfly shrimp only and do not cut all the way. Spread and flatten.
- Place shrimps in individual baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with a portion of lemon juice.
- Combine butter, 5 tbsp. parsley, and garlic in a bowl.
- Place some of the mixture on each shrimp.
- Combine crumbs, remaining parsley, and paprika and place some on each shrimp.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Drizzle with the hot sauce, if desired.