Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Shari fish, cleaned
- Fish masala powder
- garlic powder
- turmeric powder
- black pepper
- Red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chopped Onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 minced small green chile
- 1 tsp dried lime powder
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1-2 tomatoes, sliced
- Sprinkle the fish with the fish masala, garlic powder, turmeric, pepper, salt, red chili powder and rub well into the skin.
- Mix the masala stuffing ingredients together and fill the stomach cavities.
- Place the fish on a rack in a shallow baking pan, drizzle with oil and put into the oven at 140 degrees.
- After 30 minutes cover the fish with tomato slices and increase the temperature to 190 degrees for a further 30 minutes.
- To finish, brown the fish under the grill for a few minutes.