Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Davis Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- ⅓ cup onion minced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon green pepper diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a square baking dish place sausage then top with cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cheese and sausage.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 300°F and bake 30 minutes longer.