Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 pounds of salmon filet (serves 8-10 people)
- 4T. organic Honey (available at Warm Colors Apiary in Conway, MA)
- 6 T. virgin olive oil
- half-teaspoon lavender, crushed with mortar & pestle
- quarter-cup white wine
- 1 T. tamarind paste (available at Asian market; Worcestershire
- sauce may be substituted)
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Place all ingredients except salmon, in saucepan over moderate heat, stirring with a wire whisk at all times until ingredients are reduced by one-third, to create a sauce.
- When sauce has cooled slightly, brush on salmon filet.
- To bake salmon, preheat oven to 350. Cover salmon with sauce, setting some aside to pour on salmon before serving.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until salmon is flaky, basting occasionally.