Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- 4 servings.
- 1 salmon fillet 1 pound total, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- ¼ cup dry white wine or vermouth
Horseradish Mayonnaise Edit
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons freshly grated horseradish or prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons drained capers, optional
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Prepare a shallow roasting pan or baking dish with nonstick pan spray.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, in the pan.
- Sprinkle the shallots over the slices; pour wine evenly over all.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or just until the fish is opaque.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish and capers, if desired, in a small bowl; mix well.
- Transfer the salmon and shallots to warm serving plates with a slotted spatula.
- Top each serving with a heaping tablespoon of horseradish mayonnaise.
- Garnish with capers, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ of recipe:
- Calories: 231 | Fat: 13 g | Cholesterol: 82 mg | Sodium: 121 mg | Carbohydrate: 2 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 25g