Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Start off by boiling the rice add rice to hummus and grated cheese.
- (to make hummus, blend 1 can chick peas with 150ml of tahini and the juice of two lemons).
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in pan.
- Fry garlic onions and leeks gently and add the fenugreek.
- Add carrot and green pepper and finally the zucchini.
- Cook for about 10 mins.
- Add tomato puree vinegar and ground black pepper and leave to simmer for another 10 mins.
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 3.
- butter a medium sized loaf tin.
- Pour in half of the rice mixture then top with the sauce mixture.
- Finally finish off with the rest of the rice mixture and grated cheese on top.
- Cook in the oven for around 30 mins.