Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 12-ounce package frankfurters, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion, divided
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 to 3 dropshot pepper sauce
- Combine rice, frankfurters, 1/2 cup Onion, celery and Cheese.
- Blend eggs, Mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over rice mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into buttered shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve with sauce made by combining remaining 1/2 cup Onion, tomato sauce, green pepper, broth and pepper sauce; simmering 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.