Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 50 g (2 oz) pudding rice
- 3 beaten eggs
- 50 g (2 oz) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 600 ml (1 pint) milk
- 40 g (1 oz) sultanas
- pinch ground nutmeg
- Cook rice in boiling water for 10 minutes, drain well.
- Beat eggs, sugar and extract together.
- Add sultanas and rice.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated nutmeg.
- Stand in a baking dish containing enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the dish.
- Bake at 170 °C / 325 °F / gas mark 3 for 1 hour or until just set.