Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook time: 20-25 min
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (choose fair trade)
- 2 cups raspberries (about 9 ounces)
- Melt - Preheat over to 400 °F. In oven, melt butter in a 9-inch pie plate, about 6 minutes
- Blend - In a blender, combine milk, eggs, ½ cup sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla. Add melted butter and blend mixture until smooth. 30 seconds
- Bake - distribute berries evenly in pie plate and pour batter over top. Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp sugar and bake until slightly puffed and just set in middle. 20 to 25 minutes. Heat broiler and broil until top is deep golden brown. 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving; 254 cal; 11.4g fat (6.2 g sat fat);5.8g protein; 33.2 g carb; 3g fiber