Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked Potatoes with Vegetables from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe—public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 20 russet potatoes
- 4 – 5¾ oz can of black, pitted large olives
- 4 - 5 green onions
- 2 – 3 carrots
- 18 oz of vegetarian chili
- 1 potato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz nonfat yogurt (or sour cream)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and poke with a fork 4-5 times.
- Wrap in foil or place on a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 45 – 60 minutes or until soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, chop olives and green onions into small slices and grate carrots.
- Heat chili briefly in microwave or on stove top until warm.
- Place olives, carrots, onions, broccoli, cheddar cheese, yogurt or sour cream, chili and salsa out buffet-style to create your own potato bar!
- Carefully take out potatoes when finished cooking.
- Slice open and garnish with your favorites toppings.