Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb bacon
- ⅔ cup margarine
- ⅔ cup flour
- 7 cup milk
- 4 large baked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Cook bacon. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In Dutch oven or stock pot, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Gradually, stir in milk, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Stir in potatoes and onions.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Mix in bacon, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Add milk if too thick.