Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 8 russet (baking) potatoes (about ½ pound each), scrubbed, patted dry, and rubbed with olive oil
- olive oil, for brushing the potato skins
- sweet paprika, for sprinkling the potato skins
- fine sea salt or coarse salt, for sprinkling the potato skins
- sour cream, as an accompaniment if desired
- Prick the potatoes a few times with a fork and bake them in the middle of a preheated 425°F oven for 1 hour.
- Let the potatoes cool, halve them lengthwise, and scoop them out, leaving a ¼-inch shell and reserving the potato pulp for another use.
- Cut each shell lengthwise into 6 strips and arrange the strips on a baking sheet.
- Brush the strips with the oil, sprinkle them with paprika, the salt, and pepper to taste, and bake them in the middle of the preheated 425°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve the potato skins with the sour cream.