Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg pork (chops or leg)
- 100g onions
- 600ml Beef stock
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 kg potatoes
- 5Og cooking fat
- salt and pepper
- 1 tblsp.dried basil
- Cut the meat into four portions
- Peel the potatoes and onions, and cut into thick slices.
- Prepare a well greased baking dish.
- Put a layer of potatoes and onions, arrange the meat season,sprinkle the crushed garlic, cover with the remaining potatoes and onions.
- Add stock and fat then bake for at least 2 hours.
- On low heat Check the stock frequently, adding more if required.