Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982.
- 4 Pork chops
- 1½ Cups chopped white onions
- ½ Cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ Cup margarine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Pound can pork and beans
- ½ Cup chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper
- Brown well in a skillet then place in a baking dish.
- Sauté onions and peppers in margarine
- Add garlic, beans, chili sauce, brown sugar and mustard.
- Mix well and pour over chops.
- Bake at 350 °F for 1 hour.