Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 very ripe plantains (black skinned)
- 2 teasp butter
- ¼ teasp Ground allspice
- 4 tbsp finely Grated Cheese
- 1 teasp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220C, 425F.
- Cut the plantains in half lengthways
- Place cut sides up ion the baking sheet then sprinkle with the allspice and Sugar.
- Dot with small knobs of butter, sprinkle the grated Cheese over the top and bake for 35–44 minutes until the golden brown and tender.