- 1 kg tomatoes
- 700 gr. fresh green bell peppers
- 2 large Eggplants
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 4 clove garlic minced, (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 50 gr preheated cooking oil
- Conventional Oven.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Put all ingredients onto a baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 300 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Peel and chop all ingredients.
- Put everything in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add salt and garlic and mix well.
- Before serving preheat cooking oil.
- Place the mixture in a serving bowl, pour oil and stir.