Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with pork chops or roast, even barbecued ribs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Peel, halve, and remove pit.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, blend the sugar, lemon juice, butter, and water to boiling.
- Lower heat and simmer for about 5 mins.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Add the syrup.
- Cover and bake for 30 mins. or until fruit is tender.
- Serve, drained as a garnish or a fruit course.