Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a variation of the Pepper Jack Potato Baked Omelet. I perfected this recipe in 1990. It is a mainstay and served at least once a week.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2 large new potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ½ pound pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground horseradish