- 2 cups cooked leaf spinach
- 4 cups small button mushrooms
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp toasted almond slices
- 1 tbsp minced parsley
- An elegant delicious combination, always a hit when served!.
- Line a buttered 9-inch pie pan with spinach.
- Cover with mushrooms, stem side down; add diced ham.
- Combine in a bowl cream, cheese, onion, salt and dry mustard; pour over mushrooms.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with paprika, almonds and parsley; serve immediately.
- Serves four.