- An elegant delicious combination, always a hit when served!.
- Line a buttered 9-inch pie pan with spinach.
- Cover with mushrooms, stem side down; add diced ham.
- Combine in a bowl cream, cheese, onion, salt and dry mustard; pour over mushrooms.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with paprika, almonds and parsley; serve immediately.
- Serves four.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.