- Clean and prepare the mushrooms.
- Saute with lemon juice and green onions in butter for about 4 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the flour and cook (stirring) for about a minute.
- Spoon into a shallow baking dish, combine parmesan cheese and sour cream, pour over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with some bread crumbs and dot with a little butter.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.