Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ pkg mochiko (5 cups of sweet rice flour)
- 2½ cups brown sugar
- 2 x 12 oz. cans coconut milk
- 1 can water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 can tsubushi-an (azuki bean paste)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake and 350°F for 1 hour.