Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small sugar pumpkin per person
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut off top of pumpkin and scrape out all seeds and strings.
- Place butter and brown sugar inside the pumpkin and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put pumpkin lid back on and place pumpkin in baking pan with a little water.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the pumpkin.