Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 2.
- 2 tsp margarine, divided
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1½ cups cooked macaroni
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 large egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- dash red pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small nonstick skillet heat 1 tspmargarine until bubbly and hot.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent (do not brown).
- In bottom of 1-qt casserole spread ¾ cup of macaroni.
- Top with 1½ oz cheese, then half the sautéed onion.
- Repeat layers.
- In small bowl combine milk, egg, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Dot with remaining margarine and bake until set, 20 – 25 minutes. Do not overcook.