- 8 x 6-oz. African rock lobster tails
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ lemon, cut in wedges
- 2 cups honeydew melon, peeled and cut in ¾-inch squares
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup white sauce (from a mix)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 5 egg whites, beaten stiff
- Cover lobster tails with warm water from tap.
- Add: salt and lemon . Cover.
- Simmer slowly for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame.
- Allow to stand in the water for 30 minutes.
- Cool and drain.
- Split the soft (under) side of the tail around the edges and remove the meat.
- Cut the meat into 8 uniform pieces and place in a 1-gallon bowl.
- Blend in: honeydew melon, breadcrumbs, white sauce, curry powder, paprika
- Fold in egg whites
- Stuff the lobster tails with this mixture, piling it as high as possible and rounding it out with a spatula.
- Arrange the tails on a cookie sheet and bake at 425 °F for about 10 minutes until golden brown.