Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasta de ficat copt
- 1 lb/500 g Beef or Veal liver,
- 2 onions (to taste),
- 3 tablespoon oil,
- a little vinegar (to taste),
- 1 egg,
- Wash and dry the liver, then put it in the oven to bake. When it's ready, let it cool, then grate it on the vegetable grater.
- Arrange it nicely in a bowl. Add the very finely chopped onions then the oil, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Mix everything well and then arrange it on a plate and use lettuce and hard boiled egg slices as garnish around the liver.