- 1 lb liver 450g
- lime or vinegar to clean liver
- 1 tsp salt (level) 5ml
- 1/4 tsp black pepper 2ml
- 1/4 tsp thyme 2ml
- 1 bullion stock cube diluted in half cup water or 1/2 cup diluted Tomato Paste 125ml
- 1 tblsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 15ml
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned) 112g
- 3 rashers bacon
- Clean liver with vinegar or lime juice.
- Remove thin skin (membrane).
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme, Lea & Perrins Sauce 15ml. Set aside.
- Prepare bread crumbs.
- Put seasoned liver in baking dish (medium size).
- Put seasoned bread crumbs on top.
- Put Bacon on top of bread crumbs.
- Bake in 350 F/180 C for 45 minutes.