Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut and half the spring chicken along the backbone.
- Flatten each half slightly by pressing them down.
- Use a food processor to process the onion, scallions, chili, garlic, oil and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the chickens to marinade for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to a moderate 180°C.
- Remove the chickens from the marinade, setting aside the marinade for later use.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until cooked and browned.
- Occasionally brush the chicken with the marinade.
- Serve with rice and vegetable dishes.