- 500 g lamb
- teacup oil
- 10 – 15 small onions
- 500 g potatoes
- 10 carrots
- 2 – 3 pieces celery
- 1 – 2 chile peppers
- parsley, finely grated
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut meat into 4-5 serving portions. Roast meat in oil heated, until lightly browned.
- Fry unions in oil as usually, add sauce, 2 glasses with hot water, salt and pepper.
- Simmer meat over low heat not until in the end.
- All the other vegetables and fry in a large skillet and then put those in a baked.
- Pour the meat and the remaining gravy of meat, chile peppers, finely grated, and bay leaf.
- Simmer those over a low heat and then bake those.
- Serve hot with vegetables and the juice.