Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Corn Squares Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes total
- Serves: 12
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 2 cups corn squares (such as Corn Chex, crushed to ½ cup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- Preheat oven to 425&°F.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, cornmeal, crushed corn squares, sugar, baking powder, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, milk, oil, and onions until thoroughly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture. Stir only until all ingredients are moistened.
- Portion evenly into 12 muffin pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 – 17 minutes until light golden brown. Serve warm.