Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pkg. instant coconut-flavored pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups nonfat milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 prepared crumb pie shell
- 1 3/4 cups canned shredded pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed macadamia nuts as garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut as garnish
- 2 Tbs. diced crystallized ginger, or more as desired, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
3. Drain pineapple, and reserve juice for another use. Squeeze excess juice from shreds, and put shreds in baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 15 minutes, or until Sugar bubbles. Remove from oven.