Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 cups Mojo Sauce
- 1 bone-in ready-to-eat ham (about 14 to 16 pounds)
- about 16 whole cloves
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- Papaya Salsa for serving
- Prepare Mojo Sauce ahead of time.
- Set aside 2 cups of the sauce for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place ham in shallow roasting pan; score a diamond pattern about ⅛-inch thick into the upper surface of the ham.
- Insert a clove at the crossed points of the diamonds.
- Brush the ham with the mustard and sprinkle it with the brown sugar.
- Pour 1 cup of the Mojo Sauce over the top.
- Bake in the center of the heated oven for 2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest portion (not touching bone) registers 140°F (about 15 – 18 minutes per pound), basting every 20 – 30 minutes, alternating with ¼ cup each white wine and remaining Mojo Sauce.
- Transfer ham to platter.
- Let stand 15 minutes; slice and serve with the reserved 2 cups of Mojo Sauce and Papaya Salsa.