Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Rosenthal Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1989. Date and source unknown. I have made this on special occasions and it is extremely good.
- 12 pound precooked Ham
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 or 6 maraschino cherries
- ½ box brown sugar
- 8 ounce can sliced pineapple
- ½ quart beer
- Place Ham in a large pan. Rub brown sugar and cinnamon into meat.
- Place pineapple slices and cherries on Ham with toothpicks.
- Pour beer over Ham and baste while baking. Bake 3 hours at 325.