Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 15 to 20 servings.
- 1 (9-lb) boneless ham
- 1 lbs light brown sugar
- 2 bottles extra-dry champagne
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 1½ tsp dry mustard
- pineapple slices (optional)
- spiced apples (optional)
- Score ham and place on rack in baking pan.
- Cover top with 1 cup brown sugar and pour over 1 bottle champagne.
- Bake at 325 °F 2 hours.
- Combine remaining bottle champagne, remaining brown sugar, honey, ginger and mustard and bring to rolling boil in saucepan.
- Lower heat and simmer while basting ham every 15 minutes until done.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and spiced apples, if desired.