Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 30 Minutes
- Servings per recipe: 12
- 1 (16 ounce) package soft-style cream cheese with pineapple
- ¾ pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cranberries, orange juice, and apple juice.
- Scoop into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 288 | Total Fat: 18.3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 191mg | Total Carbs: 20.7g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 9.2g