Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 30 Minutes
- Servings per recipe: 12
- 1 (16 ounce) package soft-style cream cheese with pineapple
- ¾ pound shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cranberries, orange juice, and apple juice.
- Scoop into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 288 | Total Fat: 18.3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 191mg | Total Carbs: 20.7g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 9.2g