Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Excellent seafood dish!
- 1 large flounder (about 2 lbs)
- salt (optional)
- juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat margarine
- ½ cup minced onion
- To help save on time, have your fish market remove the scaled, insides, head and tail from the fish before bringing it home to cook.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle salt (optional) and lemon juice on the flounder and lay in a non-stick baking pan.
- Cover the flounder with breadcrumbs, cheese, small lumps of margarine, and onion.
- Bake in the oven for 35 – 45 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Baste the flounder from time to time to keep moist.
Nutritional information Edit
- Exchanges: ½ starch | 3 very lean meat | ½ fat
- Calories 167 | Calories from Fat 55 | Total Fat 6g | Saturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 48mg | Sodium 254mg | Carbohydrate 8g | Dietary Fiber 1g | Sugars 2 g | Protein .19 g