- Place the filet in a baking dish, cover with white wine, cover the dish and poach the fish just until tender (do not overcook) in 325°F oven, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- When fish is cooked, remove from pan and set aside, being careful not to break it into pieces.
- Save the liquid.
- In skillet, melt the butter and stir in the flour.
- Add the fish liquid to this, mixing constantly so as not to have lumps.
- Reduce the heat and add the cream.
- When this is well blended add the egg yolks.
- Season this mixture to taste with the lime juice, salt, and white pepper.
- Remove from heat and pour over fish which has been put into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with the cheese and return to oven for 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is browned.
- Serve with white rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.