- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a shallow 2 ½ quart casserole, toss potatoes, fennel, garlic, olive oil, ¾ tsp sea salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Bake uncovered, 45 minutes or until vegetables are fork-tender and lightly browned, stirring once.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish on top of potato mixture; bake 10 – 15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Sprinkle with diced tomato and mango. Garnish with fennel tops.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.