Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 oz cooked fish
- 1 oz margarine
- 1 oz flour
- ½ pint milk
- 1 tsp chopped thyme and celery
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 2 eggs, separated
- Chop the fish finely.
- Melt the margarine, add the flour and milk and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the fish, chopped thyme, celery and lime juice.
- Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Put into a greased soufflé case or deep pyrex dish.
- Bake in a hot oven (425°F) for 20 – 25 minutes or until brown and well risen.
- Serve immediately.