Makes 6 servings.
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Combine soup, Onion powder, milk and mustard.
- Spoon rice into greased shallow baking dish; place fillets on top.
- Pour sauce over fish; sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.