- 1 pound fish fillets (sole, Flounder or red Snapper)
- 1 Tb chopped parsley
- Juice of one fresh lemon (1 Tb)
- a Ts. Seasoned salt (or spice such as Old Bay Seasoning)
- 3 Tb olive oil
- 1 Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Large tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 Slices lemon
- 2 Tb white wine
- Arrange the fish in an 8- or 9- inch-square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the parsley, lemon juice and seasoned salt.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the Onion and garlic until limp.
- Top the fish with the Onion mixture, including the oil from the skillet.
- Arrange the tomatoes on top of the Onion mixture, than place the lemon slices between the tomato slices.
- Pour the wine over all and bake at 350F for 30–35 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.