Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This is an incredibly easy recipe but it makes a delicious snack to enjoy with a glass of wine. I poached the idea from a Tapas restaurant that I used to work in. Spread on baked Turkish bread or Pizza Bianca.
- 1 slab of feta cheese
- 1 ripe roma tomato
- 1 small chilli
- ½ small red capsicum
- ¼ small red onion
- a pinch of oregano
- extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Slice the capsicum, tomato and the red onion thinly.
- Place the slab of feta in a shallow, oven proof dish.
- Arrange the whole chili, sliced tomato, capsicum and onion around and on top of the Feta.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add a very liberal dash of olive oil (approximately 2 tbsp).
- Cook for around 10 minutes or until the texture of the cheese is soft and creamy.